Thursday 23 December 2010

Hello and Season's Greetings!


AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL


Irene's Log, Stardate 23.12.2010


My first go at a Blogging, attempting a (not quite daily) illustrated diary, or log, of thoughts, ideas, observations and various happenings of my life. 
All set for a Great Christmas with the family. Last minute shopping done, but still awaiting delivery of a couple of presents ordered on-line. If they don't arrive tomorrow, we'll have to give out IOU notes...
Tomorrow the family festivities begin with an evening at my son and his fiancee's home, Saturday, it's all round to ours for Xmas Lunch, which I shall be cooking. I love it. It's great having all the family round! 


WEATHER REPORT
Snow has nearly disappeared but still very cold.  
Porch Temperature 9*C
            Pressure      1002MB
            Humidity          64%



No comments:

Post a Comment